Hydrofin DRS (Dual Rudder Small)
For 4hp to 35hp Outboard Engines
- A 2 x rudder system on a Hydrofin Body, which attaches to the Outboard Engine using the cavitation plate
- Clamps securely into place, without the need to drill holes into the cavitation plate, and with Rubber Strips to secure, protect and isolate
- The Rudders allow for accurate steering and to maintain a straight course with ease
- The Hydrofin Main Plate with a 30 degree rear down angle flap to encourage lift, stability and control by increasing and directing water flow
- Speed rating is determined by the boat steering method: Cable or Hydraulic Steering
- Cable Steering up to 16 knots / Hydraulic Steering over 16 knots.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDE :
There are two optional extras for this item :
- The Trolling Plate and Braking System, for slow speed positional control when troll fishing.
- The added Propeller Guard System, for accident protection for persons and wildlife in the water.
Simple to fit (full instructions provided, copy below); slides onto the leg, above the cavitation plate, and tighten the clamping system.