Hydrofin DRXS (Dual Rudder Extra Small)
For up to 3.9hp Outboard Engines
- A 2 x rudder system on a Hydrofin Body, which attaches to the Outboard Engine using the cavitation plate
- Clamps securely into place, without the need to drill holes into the cavitation plate, and with Rubber Strips to secure, protect and isolate
- The Rudders allow for accurate steering and to maintain a straight course with ease
- The Hydrofin Main Plate with a 30 degree rear down angle flap to encourage lift, stability and control by increasing and directing water flow
- Suitable for Cable or Hydraulic Steering.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDE :
There are two optional extras for this item :
The Trolling Plate and Braking System, for slow speed positional control when troll fishing.
The added Propeller Guard System, for accident protection for persons and wildlife in the water.
Simple to fit (full instructions provided, copy below); slides onto the leg, above the cavitation plate, and tighten the clamping system.