Hydrofin DRXLM 400R (Dual Rudder Extra Large Mercruiser) for Mercruiser Stern Drives for river use
For Mercruiser Stern Drive Units
- A dual rudder system with built in rear hydrofin, which attaches to the Stern Drive Unit using the cavitation plate
- Clamps securely into place, without the need to drill holes into the cavitation plate, and with Rubber Strips to secure, protect and isolate
- The Rudders allow for accurate steering and to maintain a straight course with ease
- The river use Hydrofin Body incorporates a rear flap for added stability at slow speed
- Speed rating is determined by the boat steering method:
- Cable Steering up to 12 Knots
- Hydraulic Steering over 12 Knots.
Designed specifically for the Mercruiser Stern Drive Unit.
Simple to fit (full instructions provided, copies below); slides onto the leg, above the cavitation plate, and tighten the clamping system.
- Fitting Instructions: for Enfield, Mercruiser & Volvo stern drive units