DRVP250270FS2+2 (Dual Rudder Volvo Penta 250/270 Fast Speeds) for sea use
For Volvo Penta 250 and 270 Model Stern Drive Units.
Traditional Cavitation Plate / Diamond Exhaust Outlet.
- A 2 + 2 rudder system on a reduced width Hydrofin Body, which attaches to the Stern Drive Units using the cavitation plate
- Clamps securely into place, without the need to drill holes into the cavitation plate, and with Rubber Strips to secure, protect and isolate
- The Rudders allow for accurate steering and to maintain a straight course with ease
- The option included in the kit for 2 or 4 rudders to be used depending on the boat performance needs. Discuss this with our expert
- The Hydrofin Main Plate with reduced width and length, keeps control by increasing and directing water flow past the horizontal rudders
- Speed rating is determined by the boat steering method:
- Cable Steering up to 20 Knots 2 + 2 Rudders (Over 20 Knots 2 Rudders)
- Hydraulic Steering over 20 Knots 2 + 2 or 2 Rudders fitted.
Designed specifically the Volvo Penta Model 250 and 270 Stern Drive Units. Single or Duo Propeller.
Pictured left, the Traditional Cavitation Plate / Diamond Exhaust Outlet on a customers boat.
Simple to fit (full instructions provided, copies below); slides onto the leg, above the cavitation plate, and tighten the clamping system.
- Hydrofin Fitting Instructions: for Enfield, Mercruiser & Volvo stern drive units